- Replace all burned out light bulbs and smoke detector batteries
- Put in fresh HVAC filters
- Repair or replace broken items such as window screens and glass, door knobs and latches, and light fixtures
- Trim trees and shrubs away from the house and roof
- Make sure the inspector has access to the attic, water heater, electrical panel
The more you prepare the cleaner the inspection report.
If you would like Rick and Sharon to meet with you to discuss buying or selling a home please call 361-433-0520. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Ask about our Educator Incentive Program. Try our Property Search to find houses with up-to-date information. Like us on Facebook!